Robin Gareiss (CEO and Principal Analyst, Metrigy)
Date: Wednesday, March 10
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Vault Recording: TBD
Since 2018, the number of companies using or planning to use AI for CX initiatives has increased by 61%. But making AI part of your CX strategy can range from deploying an isolated chatbot to incorporating a broad machine learning knowledge base for use in multiple interfaces — adding significant complexity into deciding your “must-haves” and “nice-to-haves”.
One point is clear: If you’re not using or planning for AI in your CX initiatives, you’re at a competitive disadvantage. You have many options, including natural language processing, intelligent call routing, AI-enabled self-service, agent analytics, and much more.
In this session, learn how you can get started on, or accelerate, your AI strategy to leapfrog your competition. You’ll come away with detailed insight, based on research with 700 companies, on how to leverage AI to improve business metrics.
- How are companies using AI today for their CX initiatives?
- What should you be doing now, within the next two years, and by 2024 — and why?
- How do AI strategies change across vertical industries, and based on B2B or B2C customers?
- How are companies measuring success, and what level of success can you expect with various types of AI?
- With contact center agents working from home, how is AI helping to improve both the agent and customer experience?