Kamalina Czerniak (Sr Manager, Product Marketing, Vyopta)
Date: Wednesday, March 10
Time: 10:00am - 10:30am
Vault Recording: TBD
For months, employees have been working in isolation, yet trying to collaborate productively without in-person interaction or the tools they’re used to having in the office. While organizations weigh the tradeoffs of implementing long-term remote work policies vs re-entering the office, many are looking at how they can manage the risk of coming back safely. They also need to understand how remote collaboration will co-exist with in-office collaboration.
• 91% of enterprises feel it is important or extremely important to have actionable data on space occupancy, as they plan their returns to office.
• 85% of organizations see remote collaboration continuing long-term
In this session, attendees will learn (using insightful market data, real customer examples, and by hearing from experts in this space):
• How to design a re-entry process that enables safe and effective utilization of collaboration spaces?
• How to ensure remote employees are having the most productive collaboration experiences
• How three global enterprises are leveraging data to manage their office re-entry while supporting their remote workers.
Case studies will include global enterprises that:
• leveraged UCaaS technologies to scale productivity for their mainly remote workforce
• leveraged existing sensor-enabled hardware investments in their workplace to gather insightful data for planning and managing office re-entry