Brent Kelly (President & Principal Analyst, KelCor)
Ilya Bukshteyn (General Manager, Microsoft Teams Devices, Microsoft)
Keith Griffin (CTO of Intelligence and Analytics, Cisco Collaboration Group, Cisco)
Jonathan Rosenberg (Chief Technology Officer, Five9)
Date: Tuesday, March 9
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:15 pm
Vault Recording: TBD
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is being woven into the fabric of how we work and communicate. Undergirding our favorite interaction tools are AI networks that do image recognition, count the number of occupants in a room, create intelligent video meeting layouts, perform smart noise suppression, graph who we communicate with, translate our conversations into searchable text, and provide assistance to improve the meeting experience. AI is also one of the darlings of the contact center industry, providing agent assist, intelligent virtual agents (bots), agent-to-customer affinity pairing, customer sentiment analysis, and clever post call processing assistance.
Clearly AI, in its many different forms, is already working for us.
In this session, you will learn about some of the coolest AI in the communications tools will now use and will use in the future.
- How is AI poised to impact video communications?
- Is AI completely transforming the contact center?
- What can AI do for me while in meetings?
- How can AI impact business communications opportunities and foster relationships?
- What do I need to do to take advantage of “collaborative AI” in my organization?