Irwin Lazar (President and Principal Analyst, Metrigy)
Date: Tuesday, March 9
Time: 3:30pm - 4:15pm
Vault Recording: TBD
The office of the future is one that provides IT managers, along with peers in HR and Facilities, the fabric to ensure safety and productivity. It will enable measurement of metrics including air quality, density, and distractions to ensure worker health and mental well-being, while incorporating the use of technology to facilitate productivity and encourage engagement. Communications and collaboration leaders must gain an understanding of the options available, and the role played by desktop and mobile devices, video conferencing endpoints, meeting controllers, and sensors. They must also identify how collaboration, building, and room management applications can provide necessary insight to support safe working environments. Attendees will gain an understanding of the convergence of hardware and software in enabling the smart, and safe, office of the future.
- What is the role of unified communications endpoints and applications in enabling a safe working environment?
- How can organizations best leverage applications for evaluating worker health and provisioning workspaces?
- How will physical workspaces evolve to support social distancing?
- How should IT work with Facilities and HR teams to ensure success?
- What privacy issues must organizations consider in terms of enabling social distancing and contact tracing?