Enterprise Connect is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC
Virtual Event Schedule Viewer
Sheila McGee-Smith, Founder & Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics
Sheila McGee-Smith, the founder and principal analyst at McGee-Smith Analytics, is a leading communications industry analyst and strategic consultant with a proven track record in new product development, competitive assessment, market research, and sales strategies for communications solutions and services. Her insight helps enterprises and solution providers develop strategies to meet the escalating demands of today's consumer and business customers.
With more than three decades of experience in the telecommunications industry, including 12 years with The PELORUS Group, her professional accomplishments include:
- Authoring multi-client market research studies in the areas of contact center and customer relationship management
- Frequent live and online speaking engagements at contact center and enterprise communications conferences, user group meetings and sales meetings
- Strategic consulting to companies ranging from the Fortune 100 to start-up enterprises assessing the competitive environment for telephony products and services
- Developing custom research reports, delivering sales force training and designing white papers on technical and business topics
- Being a quoted authority on news and trends in the communications market
Prior to joining The PELORUS Group, McGee-Smith held sales management, market research and product management positions at AT&T, Timeplex and Dun & Bradstreet.
Ms. McGee-Smith earned her bachelor's degree, cum laude, from Barnard College, Columbia University, with a major in psychology. She was awarded a masters of business administration (MBA) with distinction, with majors in marketing and management information systems, from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.